user_mobilelogo

Search the Blog

patreon logoLike what you read? Find the posts helpful? Support the blog via Patreon to get even more of the stuff you enjoyed!

It has happened again (Part 3).

Some scrounging around, and I got hold of a flexible strip of plastic that was large enough to bend into a ring – there was the necessary stiffener. After temporarily fixing it with tape, a few drilled holes and some kevlar sewing thread (yes, we have kevlar sewing thread, and it’s really nifty!) make sure it will not fall apart in the future.

löwe_05

The ring is attached to the top of the tube with linen yarn and whipstitch. Of course I ran out of yarn three stitches before the round was closed…

Then it was almost done. Almost… but not quite. There’s some nice, bright green colour missing, I think!

This entry was posted in bouldering. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *